The ministry of New Life Community Church is funded by God's provision through the tithes & offerings
of faithful NLCC members and attenders.
Click the button below to give online.
Giving financially to God is an important part of our spiritual walk and journey. The Bible tells us that “… everything we have comes from You (God), and we give You only what You first gave us” (1 Chronicles 29:14, NLT). Returning a portion of the finances He has blessed us with honors Him and enables His kingdom to expand.
It’s important that we give as an act of love and gratitude towards God, not because man has said to do it. The apostle Paul wrote, “You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. For God loves a person who gives cheerfully” (2 Corinthians 9:7, NLT).
What Is A Tithe?
The word “tithe” is derived from the Hebrew word ma’aser and it literally means a tenth. Ten percent of everything belongs to the Lord. In Malachi 3:10-11, God says, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse that there may be food in my house.” The ‘storehouse’ is the Old Testament picture of the New Testament church. So as New Testament believers, we worship the Lord with the tithe; or the ten percent.
What Are Offerings?
Often, people feel called to give over and above their tithes in the form of offerings. If you choose to do so and would like to designate your offering to a specific area, you can select any of those listed below. Following is a bit of information about those areas and how your offering will be utilized.
- General: Offerings marked for general usages are applied where they are needed most within the NLCC ministry.
- Building Fund: This is our account set up for saving towards a permanent home facility for NLCC.
Ways To Give
There are several ways you can give to NLCC:
- Sunday Services: Simply place cash or checks in offering box during any Sunday service.
- Mail: Send your donation to: New Life Community Church, PO Box 259, Helotes, TX 78023. Be sure to include your name and address on check or envelope.
- Online: Set up a one-time or recurring gift online.